Lemon Rosemary Shrimp and Vegetable Souvlaki
1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 large zucchini w/skin, halved lengthwise, sliced
1 large red bell pepper, cubed
8 green onions, trimmed
1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon fresh rosemary
• Coat 4 (12-inch) bamboo or metal skewers with cooking spray.
• Alternate threading shrimp, zucchini, bell pepper, and onions.
• In a small bowl, stir together sauce ingredients and set aside.
• Preheat grill to high heat. Coat grill rack or grill pan with cooking spray. Coat skewered ingredients with cooking spray.
• Cook skewers 2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, place on serving platter and spoon sauce evenly over all.
Make it a Meal: Serve with ⅓ cup Pan Roasted Quinoa and 1 cup steamed sugar snap peas